AT THE ACCIDENT SCENE
1. Stop immediately, but do not block traffic. Warn oncoming automobiles. Telephone the police.
2. Assist anyone who may be injured:
a. Call for an ambulance or arrange for other transportation to a
hospital or doctor if needed.
More information here @ https://no1-lawyer.com/car-accident-lawyer-el-paso/
p style=”text-align: justify;”>b. Tell the investigating officer about the injuries.
c. Cooperate fully with the doctor and medical staff.
3. Unless your vehicle is creating the potential for another accident, do not move it or the accident debris until you are instructed to do so by the investigating police officer.
4. Do not discuss the accident with anyone other than the investigating police officer, your doctors, your own insurance representatives and your lawyer.
5. Make written notes of any statements made by the driver or occupants of the other vehicle as to how the accident occurred.
6. Get the name, address and phone numbers of the driver of the other vehicle. Copy the driver’s license number of that driver. Write down the license plate numbers of each vehicle involved. Exchange automobile insurance information with the other driver.
7. Get the names, addresses and telephone numbers of any witnesses.
8. If you believe the driver of the other vehicle may have been under the influence of drugs or alcohol, tell this to the investigating police officer.
AFTER LEAVING THE ACCIDENT SCENE
9. Contact a law firm with experience in handling personal injury cases. At Kraft & Associates, we will be glad to give you free advice and helpful information, with no obligation.
10. Telephone your insurance agent.
11. Take photographs of the damage to your vehicle and of any injuries to yourself and others in your vehicle.
12. See your doctor if there is any chance you may have been injured. Serious injuries do not always cause immediate pain.
Keep calm, don’t argue, don’t accuse anyone and don’t admit fault.
Click on this link for more in formation @ https://truckaccidentattorneysa.com/laredo-tx-car-accident-lawyers/